Booking Place is specialized in the development of e-commerce platforms and business partner of our hotel business. And meets all safety standards and markings banks processing VISA, Master Card and American Express
Booking Place has endeavored to take reasonable Commercially Measures to Prevent unauthorized access to and improper use of your Personal data submitted to Booking Place via your use of this site. For example , Booking Place uses encryption technology staff When collecting financial data : such as credit card information . If this site supports on- line transactions, it will use an industry standard security measure, such as the one available through " Secure Sockets Layer" ( "SSL ") to protect the Confidentiality and security of online transactions . If used, industry standard security like SSL authentication Measures That Ensure credit card information, as well as other personnel data submitted as part of the buying process, is reasonably safe from third party interception
The USE of this website is subject to the terms and conditions described herein. Anyone visiting this site ("User") must comply with these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
The accuracy and completeness
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes. We aim to ensure that the content of this website is accurate and current, we cannot guarantee that they are indeed
Terms and Conditions of Cancellations for Guests
For all transactions through the platform "Booking Place" apply the terms and conditions as the Guest agree when making reservation at the hotel or travel agency using our platform
The guest understands and agrees that the reservation platform "Booking Place", is an independent company that offers a processing tool reservations and credit card processing to their customers (hotels and travel agencies). and therefore exempt "Booking Place" any inconvenience related to rates, packages or promotions offered by hotels or travel agencies
All refunds, cancellations or change of conditions related to the transactions carried out, must be handled directly with the hotel that make the reservation
Ecommerce Consulting SA (hereinafter "Place Booking") hereby excludes liability for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information / material contained in this website.
Warning: The reproduction of documents instead of booking may contain errors or inaccuracies. Therefore, only one copy of the certificate has legal value
Links to Other Sites
Our website does not contain hyperlinks to third party websites. Place Booking is not responsible for the content of any other site, including any site through which you may have had access to our site or to which you may access from our site. We accept no liability in connection with such sites or links
If you provide us with personal information we will use your information in accordance with the purposes set forth herein or specific purposes identified in a case by case basis, on our website and send by mail or email communication with you about Booking Place.
All personal information you provide to us will be treated with all the guarantees of security and confidentiality established in the Law on Protection of Costa Rica.
"Place Booking" respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this site without your consent.
Will not pass your personal information to third parties other than our company Booking Place, or companies used by us to manage and deliver the elements of the website and individual members of both.
You have the right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to access the information we hold about you, subject to certain conditions. To update, modify or access the information we have, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com our address or Costa Rica
What Information We Collect About You ?
We will collect the information you submit to us using the information several display boxes and forms located within the website "Place Booking". Any information you provide on this form will be used by the "Place Booking" solely for the purpose that you voluntarily accept. We will also collect data about your use of the website www.bookingplace.net
Cookies are small data files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive. They are mainly used to store information about your preferences and other information you may need when you visit a website, helping to avoid the need to re-enter data. Cookies may also be used to record how you use a website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you do not have to accept cookies and web browser may allow you turn off this feature.
How will we use the information we collect about you?
We can do the following with your personal information:
- Record and monitor your use of this website for internal purposes which may include analysis of usage, measurement of site performance and generation of marketing reports
- Use it to provide our services and products to you and disclose it to third parties (including, but not limited to, other companies that may or may not be part of the organization of Booking Place)
- Use it to market our products and services to you in the future and this may involve contacting you using the details you give us
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as detailed above or where a government, regulatory body or the law requires or permits us to disclose your personal information
Collection and Use of Technical Information
Our web server records technical information regarding visits to this website. No information could be used to identify website visitors is collected. The technical details logged are confined to the following:
- The IP address of the visitor's web server
- The type of web browser used by the website visitor
- The date and time of the visit
- The web pages visited on this website and the documents downloaded
Technical information may be used only for statistical purposes
You are responsible for obeying all applicable laws relating to intellectual property rights subsisting in this website.
The contents of this website are subject to copyright. These files cannot be copied, permanently, in whole or in part and by any means, unless expressly authorizes Booking Place the copy, to give their prior written consent.
You are not permitted to copy, download, transmit, distribute, publish, republish, modify, sell or use in any manner, the information and images contained on this website.
The rights to the contents of the page from which you linked to this legal statement of responsibility, and their selection and arrangement, including copyright and database rights, belong to Booking Place or its licensors. All rights are reserved, and all moral rights are asserted and reserved
This web site is owned by Ecommerce Consulting SA., A company duly incorporated under the laws of Costa Rica, located in Pavas, Rohrmoser, 475 meters West Plaza Mayor CJ 3-101-667-732
- "Place Booking" is not responsible for any losses resulting from viruses that may affect the user's computer or network, or any other property under the access to the website of "Place Booking" and transfer the contents of the website to the user's computer or network
- "Place Booking" may, at any time and without notice change the terms and conditions contained herein
- Nothing in this site constitutes a binding offer to sell any product or perform a service offer at all
- The email addresses provided on this web site for the purpose of conducting the business of the "Place Booking"
- By accessing this site you agree not to send unsolicited emails for the purposes of advertising or market research to the email addresses provided
- In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in this statement of liability will be determined by a competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms will continue to be valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law
- This statement of liability applies only to the page from which you linked to this statement of liability. On other pages of our website, different statements applicable legal responsibility that may be more restrictive
- The General Conditions of Use and your use of this web site are subject to the Costa Rican Law. Costa Rican courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of the use by the user of this website, as well as the General Conditions of Use
Online Booking System "Booking Place" - Service Terms
These Terms of Service apply to any entity that is willing to purchase the "Place Booking" Services and approved by "Place Booking" (the " Licensee")
Use of this website and the Services is subject to the terms and conditions described herein. Anyone who visits this site must comply with these terms and conditions
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website
Terms and Conditions
- "Booking Place" has developed and will continue to develop software for the management of hotel operations, including modifications, enhancements, improvements, updates, additions, derivative works, documentation and related materials ("Software" )
- The software has been released for "Booking Place" and is available online in an "as is" and "as available"
- Use of the Software is for the sole purpose of developing the hospitality industry and licensed for professional use only
- The Licensee acknowledges and agrees that "Booking Place" reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
- The Licensee acknowledges and agrees that "Booking Place" shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service
- Licensee acknowledges and agrees to these Terms of Service
Use of Software
Este derecho de uso del Software está sujeto a las siguientes obligaciones y compromisos específicos adicionales por parte del licenciatario en relación con el uso del software:
- This right to use the Software is subject to the following additional specific obligations and covenants by Licensee concerning the use of the Software:
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk
- You understand that "Booking Place" uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking and related technology required to run the Service
- You are responsible for getting all necessary permits required for your activity, including authorization for compiling and treating personal data
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, "Booking Place" or any other "Booking Place" ’s service
- "Booking Place" may remove contents and accounts of its clients that "Booking Place" determines at its sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or this Terms of Service
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or Retribution) of any "Booking Place"’s customer, employee, member or officer will result in account termination
- You must not upload, post, host or transmit unsolicited email, SMS or spam messages
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature
- Licensee agrees that the Software is for its own use and its clients only and that it shall not sell or transfer any copies of the Software, shall not relicense, rent or lease the Software, use the Software for third party training, commercial time-sharing or service bureau use, or otherwise make the Software available to third parties
- Licensee agrees to make no copies of the Software except one for backup purposes
- Licensee agrees not to cause or permit the disassembly, reverse compilation, or reverse engineering of the Software, except as otherwise specified by law
- Licensee agrees to make every reasonable effort to prevent others from making or obtaining copies of the Software
- Licensee hereby acknowledges "Booking Place"’s copyright in the Software regardless of whether the copyright notice appears on the Software or whether it has been filed with any Copyright Office or legal authority whatsoever
- Licensee hereby acknowledges and agrees that it does not acquire any rights in the Software, express or implied, other than those specified in this Terms of Service; and
- Licensee agrees and confirms that it understands that the features, performance and configuration of the Software shall be determined by Booking Place at its sole discretion and may be modified at any time